Whenever there is a surplus of calories in our body, it is stored as fat. There are many causes of excess fat e.g. inherited tendency, and Hormonal imbalance, etc. but the most common is imbalance between calorie intake and calorie consumption.
Causes and Telltale Signs of Excess Fat
Even if you eat hundred calories in excess of what you spend, these hundred calories are stored as fat. The cumulative effect of these excess results in overweight or obese status. Many feel that they hardly eat anything and yet they put on weight. This is because what they eat is so rich in calorie value that it easily crosses the expenditure requirements. Often the metabolic rate (calorie expenditure) is so slow that their daily calorie requirements are very low. Here at Aesthetics Medispa, we analyze the problem and give guidance to achieving a calorie neutral state. This is possible in our Weight Management program or body shaping.
How We Will Help You?
One popular myth that disillusions people is that if you want to remove excess fat for body shaping from a particular area, you have to work or exercise that area. That is not true. Exercise will reduce fat from everywhere uniformly, if you have reached a calorie negative state (a state where more calories are being burnt than added). Hence,the excess in these areas still persists. These areas of excess fat can be reduced, only after the essential areas of fat, such as cheeks are lost. As this is not advisable, it is recommended that the excess fat areas are treated with liposuction or similar fat removal techniques to make the fat deposits more even. Once this has been achieved, then weight management program will help to get you in to a better body shape.
This is a condition, which develops after the skin forms a pendulous fold due to the weight of fat or excess loose skin. Often this happens after pregnancy, weight loss or simply too much fat. The skin gets stretched to form an overhanging fold of skin and fat in the lower part of the abdomen. The waistline increases, and it becomes difficult to wear clothes properly.
Pendulous tummy is often associated with a bulging tummy. You can have a bulging tummy due to excess fat, poor tone of the tummy muscles or a gap in the ventral muscles. The latter condition is called divarication of recti or ventral hernia.
The centre of gravity shifts forwards and causes lower backache. It is difficult to exercise properly and the fold succumbs to rashes and other skin disorders.
What to do if you have a pendulous / bulging tummy?
The surgical procedure to correct a pendulous bulging tummy is called Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck. In this procedure, the excess loose skin and fat is removed simultaneously. The abdominal muscles are also tightened, stitched and brought back in to the midline. Correction of ventral hernia / weakness, leads to a better posture and reduces backache.
Your skin may sag if it gets very loose. This may happen if you have lost a lot of weight. Sagging of the neck skin, arms, breasts, tummy, back rolls, and thighs are some of the areas that might sag. If the sagging is mild, skin massages with medicated oils, Vit C electroporation and radiofrequency skin treatments can help.
If the skin laxity is severe, then only Skin Tightening treatments procedures help in giving a significant improvement. The procedures that can correct sagging are Neck lift, Brachioplasty, Breast lift, Tummy tuck, Circumferential lift, Buttock lift and thigh lift.
Every one of us hates to lose the luster of young skin as we age. We all wish to retain the youthfulness and clarity of the skin we had when we were younger. In some people the age may tend to show more as compared to others who are naturally born with looks and appearance that hides their true age naturally. However, most of us are not from this category and the signs of aging, especially the sagging and blemished skin we begin to develop as we get older, are more prominent than in others.
There are thousands of products that boast of giving you a youthful and glowing skin which will make you look younger but almost all of them fall short on this promise and are also risky to use due to their unreliable production source or brand. It is best advisable to consult an experienced skin specialist (dermatologist) or a cosmetic specialist in case you wish to get clear and smooth-looking skin as well as an overall youthful look.
There are various non-surgical skin treatments available at Aesthetics Medispa which help to significantly improve the appearance and to decrease the signs of aging. These are advanced cosmetic non-surgical skin treatment that are helpful in removing wrinkles, enhance the lips, remove blemishes and moles as well as thread veins seen prominently as we age. These skin treatments are aimed at making the surface of your skin smoother.
Even a small change in the right place using the correct cosmetic procedure can help to improve your appearance drastically. Micro-injections and filler injections can help to achieve beautiful skin without the need for surgery.
The expert cosmetic specialists at Aesthetics Medispa are well-trained in performing simple, as well as complex, cosmetic procedures using the most advanced and high-tech cosmetic instruments.
Skin Treatment at Aesthetics Medispa
The Aesthetics Medispa offers the best and most effective cosmetic skin treatment for a large variety of skin conditions, such as:
- Thread Vein :– These are fine veins on the cheeks, legs and nose that are mostly seen becoming more prominent as we age. These can be seen in red, purple or blue color and can often become a blemish on the skin. Thread veins are treated using advanced laser to block these small veins. Another common method of treatment of thread veins is the use of Sclerotherapy which involves injecting a special chemical into these small veins using a very fine needle. This chemical acts as a blocker and constricts these veins so they become non-functional.
- Mole removal :– Moles are skin conditions that can vary in size and color and can be seen in almost any part of the surface of the skin. These can either be flat, or rising, above the skin significantly in various shapes. A simple cosmetic surgical procedure is commonly used at Aesthetics Medispa to treat moles by removing them using a fine scalpel and stitching the resultant wound shut with fine sutures. The expert cosmetologists might also opt to use cryogenic method to destroy the mole using intense cold (liquid nitrogen) or even with a highly-precise laser.
- Scar revision :– Scars can be caused due to an injury, burn or even be in the form of a birth mark. These are obviously unappealing and the expert cosmetic specialists at Aesthetics Medispa are well-trained in removing all types of scars and improve the appearance of your skin. Laser therapy and micro-dermabrasion techniques are commonly used for non-surgical scar removal.
- Filler injections :– These are anti-wrinkles injections that are useful in removing the natural damage to the skin caused due to aging which results in it losing the freshness and tightness of youth. Anti-wrinkle filler injections are one of the more popular skin treatment methods at Aesthetics Medispa which help to decrease the signs of aging considerably and help you look and feel younger as well.
- Laser hair removal :– This skin treatment is most useful in removing hair from certain areas of the body. This is a one-time hair removal treatment which saves you the time and effort to pluck, shave or wax the hair from that area of the body. Laser therapy and a special IPL (intense pulsated light) therapy are most popular hair removal methods available at Aesthetics Medispa.
- Dermabrasion :– This is the most useful skin treatment for a person wishing to improve the feel and texture of the skin. This treatment can help to remove blemishes, sunspots, small facial wrinkles as well as acne scarring by gently scraping away the top-most layer of blemished skin gently using advanced micro abrasion techniques.
Aesthetics Medispa is considered to be the best and most reliable skin treatment centers in the region. It offers every patient with the most effective skin treatments using the most advanced and efficient cosmetic treatment methods and techniques. The experienced cosmetic specialists and plastic surgeons at Aesthetics Medispa will be able to advise you best on which cosmetic skin treatment will work in your individual case.
Figure is all about body proportions. Good curves, projections and aesthetic proportions are what make you look good. Just like a good bust and a narrow waist are aesthetically pleasing, a good buttock projection is important for a shapely appearance in profile.
You might have a flat buttock due to lack of development in the buttock area, but more often loss of rear projection happens when you lose weight. Along with the loss of projection comes sagging of the buttock. To correct both these problems Fat grafting or buttock implants can be done.
Fat grafting involves injecting your own fat in to your buttock area. Buttock augmentation with silicone implants is another option, which gives definite and significant improvement instantaneously. With these techniques it is possible to get the classic Brazilian butt. Buttock augmentation is quite a popular procedure in Brazil and hence the term Brazilian butt.
To know more click Buttock Augmentation.
Hymen is a thin membrane that covers the vagina. It has a small opening which allows menstrual fluid to come out. Commonly it gets ruptured on first sexual intercourse, but rarely it can get ruptured during sports and other physical activity.
Some women may feel the need to reconstitute their hymen for social, marital, or psychological reasons. This can be done by a surgical procedure called Hymen restoration or revirgination. With this procedure it is possible to restore the virginal status.
To know more, read Revirgination.
Some women often feel their vagina has lost its tightness. This is a common problem after pregnancy and vaginal delivery. It can get worse with each subsequent vaginal delivery.
Occasionally, to facilitate the delivery, a procedure called episiotomy has to be done, where in a cut is made in the vaginal opening. This weakens the vaginal wall and makes it loose. Vaginal muscles may also become loose through the natural process of aging
The complaint usually comes from the sexual partner, who feels a decrease in vaginal tightness and decrease in sensation. If you are concerned about this and would like to have your vagina tightened, then a procedure can be done wherein the muscles around the vagina are stitched and the increased laxity of the vaginal wall reduced.
To know more please read Vaginal Tightening.
Developmentally and Genetically the penis may be smaller than average size. The average size of the penis is varied and differs from person to person and from race to race. The function of the penis is not related to the length or girth. However, there are many who have a feeling of inadequacy or diffidence due to the perceived small penis size.
There are now scientific advances which allow the penis to be enlarged. The penis length can be safely increased by dividing the suspensory ligament. The girth can be enlarged by fat grafting, dermis fat graft or implants.
Read more about penis enlargement in the section in cosmetic surgery.